Coronavirus Disinfection Services for Schools, Offices, and other Facilities in Eugene, Springfield, and Surrounding Lane County Oregon Communities
Effective disinfection of surfaces is fundamental to controlling the spread of bacteria and viruses, including coronaviruses. Brothers Cleaning provides advanced electrostatic spray (ES) disinfection services to disinfect your facility and reduce the risk of COVID-19, the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus. Electrostatic application bonds the disinfectant particles to infected surfaces, stopping pathogen mobility and reducing the transmission of COVID-19.
ES disinfecting is a way of quickly and evenly coating a surface with a disinfecting solution. Put simply, it works by spraying positively charged particles that aggressively adhere to surfaces and objects. The nature of the mist allows it to evenly coat surfaces and envelop objects, providing 360-degree coverage. Once applied, the EPA-registered disinfectant goes to work, disinfecting covered areas and killing germs, including the 2019 Novel Coronavirus.
We can also provide nightly disinfection of doorknobs, light switches, and other high-touch surfaces.
Please contact our General Manager, Rob Riedy, at (541) 484-9402 to discuss your options and the best preventive solution for your facility.
Resources for Coronavirus Information
- Guidance for Employers – Flier from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Combating the Coronavirus – U.S. Chamber of Commerce website on COVID-19
- CDC Business Guide – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guide for employers
- Coronavuris Resources – Oregon Health & Science University website on COVID-19
- Oregon Coronavirus Updates – Oregon Health Authority website with updates on COVID-19
Office Disinfection | School Disinfection | Building Disinfection