A List of Disinfectants You Can Use Against the Coronavirus
Using the correct disinfectant is an important part of preventing and reducing the spread of illnesses along with other critical aspects such as hand washing. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has provided a list of disinfectants that people can use to protect themselves from the novel coronavirus. The list of chemicals and products are strong enough to ward off “harder-to-kill” viruses than SARS-CoV-2, the virus that’s responsible for the disease.
The EPA says it’s best to follow the instructions on the disinfectant’s label and pay attention to the how long the product should be on the surface you’re cleaning.
Here are some of the EPA registered disinfectants to Kill Coronavirus and prevent COVID:
- Clorox Multi Surface Cleaner + Bleach
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Disinfecting Spray
- Lysol brand Heavy-Duty Cleaner Disinfectant Concentrate
- Lysol Disinfectant Max Cover Mist
- Lysol brand Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Purell Professional Surface Disinfectant Wipes
- Sani-Prime Germicidal Spray
Properly trained cleaning personnel and the right cleaning products are critical in helping prevent the further spread of this virus. Contact Brothers Cleaning to discuss your disinfection options, including electrostatic disinfection.