Benefits of Using a Professional Parking Lot Sweeper for Parking Lot Maintenance
Discover What a Parking Lot Sweeping Service Can do for Your Business
Are you including parking lot sweeping as one of the crucial components of your facility management plan? Here are a few reasons why you should have scheduled parking lot sweeping service:
- The outside of your facility – including the cleanliness of your parking lot or parking garage — significantly influences the overall impression your customers have of your business. How customers view your image, brand, quality, and professionalism begins even before they enter your building.
- A clean parking lot is inviting and can drive more business into your facility!
- A clean parking lot is good for the environment by preventing trash, debris and other pollution from being washed into storm drains.
- Sweeping a parking lot extends the life of the pavement. Excess debris can be abrasive and cause erosion. By removing these abrasive materials from your parking lot, the pavement will last longer and require fewer repairs.
- A clean parking discourages littering. People are more likely to leave their own litter behind, if a parking lot is already dirty and unkept. A well-kept lot can also discourage loitering and crime.
- Slippery leaves and wet debris can be a hazard to your customers. Sweeping your lot can help keep your customers and staff safe and protect you from liability claims and lawsuits.
Brothers Cleaning has been serving been serving Eugene, Springfield, and surrounding Lane County OR communities since 1973.
Bundle Services & Save!
Brothers Cleaning is proud to offer a complete suite of commercial cleaning services to keep the exterior and interior of your facility clean, safe, and healthy. Bundle cleaning services and save big! Call now and let our cleaning pros develop a FREE customized annual deep cleaning and maintenance plan for your facility.
Call Our Special Offer Hotline!
Brother’s Cleaning respects our customer’s privacy and will never share your information.
“Working with Brothers has been a real joy. Our Assisted Living Community works hard to maintain a comfy, safe, and clean environment. Brothers is a integral part of our maintenance routine. Their technicians are always professional and courteous to staff and residents. I know I can count on them to do good work and to show up fast when there’s a messy emergency.”
– Loan Oaks Assisted Living
“When we opened our new office almost two years ago, we needed a cleaning service that could keep it looking new. Brothers has accomplished that!”
– Jim Wildish, President, The Wildish Company